Because we wanted something that was deeper and more human than 'just' a trade show, we coordinated presentations, demos, and speakers to inspire, nourish, and entertain you.
We don't want to fill your day 100% with speakers - there's shopping and planning to be done! - but we've managed to create a schedule with informative, practical and creative speakers so you can balance your two days out perfectly and create your own 'itinerary' as you please.
Our preliminary program is available on this page. Please note that the speakers, demos and keynotes might switch days and the hour slots are not defined yet. But, it will give you a great idea on what to expect!
ON THE PROGRAM FOR SATURDAY:
- Our very own Steve Morton, the 'Lord of the Rings' behind philofaxy.com and 50% of the planner podcast The HitchHiker's Guide To The Plannerverse, entices you with his presentation about finding or creating the perfect organiser. Looking for #plannerpeace? This is the session you can't miss!
- Rebecca Jay, the wonderful lady behind the DodoPad inserts, lets you in on how she created her brand and what it's like being a women entrepreneur in the Plannerverse. Be sure to visit her talk to get inspired!
- Creative inspiration and up, close and personal product details with this first amazing demo/workshop from Prima Marketing on the #myprimaplanner products!
- Theresa Hall, flying in from the USA, gives us a crash course in Bullet Journalling. What is it, why is everyone going crazy over it and how can you incorporate it into your daily planning routine? And for those already BuJo'ing, what new techniques can be added to your existing BuJo? She already taught this session at PlannerCon USA and it was a huge success. Don't miss it!
- TENTATIVE // An inspirational speaker (... a man :) more details later) on how to pursue your dreams and living your life to the fullest - especially when you want to (or have to!) make a 360° career change. Are you thinking of starting a (creative?) side-hustle? Want to make your side hustle your main job? Visit this (eloquent, handsome, semi-famous Belgian) speaker for a feelgood moment and fuel to start making changes yourself!
- One or two workshops by the wonderful team of our Mystery Keynote Speaker (see Sunday!)
On the program for SUnday:
- Our international, amazing, inspirational and #plannerfamous keynote speaker flying in from the USA! Buckle up for inspiration, motivation, a peek into his/her new products and an unforgettable first ever visit of this person to Europe! More information on our Mystery Mike / Mystery Molly will be released later... But get your planners ready for autographs & be sure you charge your phone/camera - did I hear #meetandgreet?
- Second creative product demo/workshop from Prima Marketing on the #myprimaplanner products!
- Theresa Hall's second session is all about Art Journaling for the Non-Artist. As a published artist, Theresa is crazy about Hoonichi planners and uses them each year (several at once!) as art journals, regular journals and planners. Her art journal pages are to die for. But what about the non-artists among us? How can you start art journaling if you haven't got that ultra-creative DNA? Theresa shows us that there's an artist (and a journaler!) in everyone.
- MORE TO COME! We're waiting on final confirmations for another #girlpower speaker, a creative writing workshop, two product workshops from a brand we met at PlannerCon USA, a speaker from one of our sponsors, and... To be continued!
We still have two slots available. If you want to be a speaker or teach a workshop at PlannerCon, email us at email@example.com !